These have to be THE most amazing dessert I have EVER made. I’m not joking! If you think I am, well you’ll just have to try them for yourself. Good news is, they are super easy to make.
Here is what you need:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 12 Marshmallows
- Reese’s mini peanut butter cups or Hershey bars
- Mini muffin or cupcake pan (24 count total)
Here is what you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease pan with non-stick butter spray
- In a medium size bowl mix graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and butter with a spoon
- Evenly distribute mixture to the 24 mini muffin cups. Press along the bottom and sides to make a “cup”.
- Bake for 5 minutes
- While they are baking cut 12 large marshmallows in half
- Remove the pans from the oven and place either one Reese’s or two sections of a Hershey bar in the graham cracker cup and cover with 1/2 of marshmallow (cut side facing down)
- Turn your oven on broil
- Put the pan back in and broil for 2 minutes (WATCH THEM!!) Take them out as soon as they start to brown
- Let cool for one hour
- Use a teaspoon to wedge under the s’more cups and they should just pop right out!