As summer gets closer, I’ve been looking all over the internet to put together a list of EASY, COLD, and DELICIOUS desserts to keep those ovens off without having to sacrifice your sweet tooth. I’ll admit that these pictures have me drooling and left me wondering which one of these was going to be my first to try.
1. Since the colder months just ended I’m going to start this list off with something that I have personally tried and loved. What is there not to love about Frozen Hot Chocolate?
2. Now this has to be the easiest no bake cake. Cool whip – fudge and candy, what could be better? Check it out at The Girl Who Ate Everything.
3. These “Lowered Sugar” Kool-Aid slushies are perfect for the kids!
4. Now for a slushy that the adults will be sure to love, check out this Watermelon – Lemonade Slushy from Half Baked.
5. These Chocolate Almond Bars look yummy! And you can use whatever flavor of ice cream you’d like, and change the almonds to peanuts, or don’t use any at all!
6. If you love cheese cake, you’re going to love these strawberry cheesecake popsicles from Damn Delicious.
7. Easily make this semi-homemade Peanut Butter Fudge Icecream.
8. Eat these delicious Greek Yogurt Berry Smoothie Pops GUILT FREE. I would make these as a smoothie, and then whatever was left over I would freeze and it made the perfect snack for my kids.
9. Fresh Fruit Ice Pops. They’re pretty, healthy, and a snack you can the kids will love.
10. The Freckled Fox posted a recipe for this Homemade Orange Julius!
11. These Ice Cream Pops are perfect to get your kids involved in what they eat. Let them pick out the candies that go in each layer, they’re sure to love it!
12. Only two ingredients to make this Healthy Frozen Banana “Ice cream”! From Modern Parents Messy Kids
13. Clean and Scentscible share a fun technique for making homemade Slurpees from any soda. Another kid favorite!
14. Over at Kraft you can find a recipe for Chocolate Mint Frosty.
15. I found this recipe on Call Me PMC and it was a huge hit in my house! No Churn Cake Batter Ice cream
16. How did I not think of this on my own? Easy Oreo ice cream sandwiches.
17. Now this Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie is a MUST TRY. Just look it!
18. This Berry Cheesecake Pudding Salad is good for a sweet side, or a light dessert!
19. Now these Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Sandwiches look amazing, and will certainly be one of the first things on this list that I try this summer!
20. Oreo Madness – Now I guess It’s a knockoff of the old TGI Friday’s version, back from before they started serving Klondike bars and calling it Oreo Madness. This is the real deal, and looks incredible!